Thursday, May 03, 2007

9 Months Old

Cara playing in the family room, also known as Cara's toy room
Raspberries to the camera!


Babbling away as this picture was taken


Notice the drool running down my chin, those darn teeth make me a drool monster!



Cara is officially 9 months old as of Tuesday this week. Wow!!
She had her 9 month check up yesterday and she is perfect. She is meeting or exceeding all of her developmental milestones. She had to have a hemoglobin check which was done with a drop of blood from poke in her big toe. She did great and was "helping" the nurse by trying to hold everything for her. She is a chunky monkey, but that is okay by me, more of her to love!
She used to be so good for picture time, whenever I would break out the camera she would give me the perfect little smile. Now she has to ham it up for the camera! We get the funniest facial expressions. So these pictures are a perfect example of her playing it up for the camera!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see Cara. I think she is headed to be the funniest comedian along with her Aunt Cyndi.
The two of them will be famous all over the world.

She will be close to her first birthday next July when I do see her. What a precious child she is!

Much love to all of you.
Nana

G and G A said...

What cute pictures. Cannot wait until we see her again, has been too long. Of course if we had seen her yesterday and was going to see her today it would still be too long since our last visit. I am glad her check up was right on target. I think she is a Cutie Puttie!!!!!
Love,
Grandma A

Cynthia Rae said...

Miss Cara you are going to out do Aunt Cyndi in the funny department! When ever I need to smile, I just log into your blog! You are just too much! Hehehhee!

Love,
Zia Cyn