Monday, April 30, 2007

Update

What a busy weekend we had! I had State convention for Tri Kappa this weekend in Indianapolis. Tri Kappa is a statewide philanthropic sorority that I have been a member of since graduating high school. I took a few years off when I was in college and living away, but when we moved back to my hometown I became an active member again and have served as President of my local chapter for the past two years. We raise money for things like high school scholarships, Race for the Cure, Special Olympics, a local women's shelter, Riley camperships, etc.

On Saturday night I left the convention and headed home to meet Scott because we had a date to go to Prom! His students were very excited we went. It was fun to see them all dressed up! The above is a picture of Scott and I outside the building where Prom was held.



So of course, no one checks on our blog just to see a picture of Scott and I, so here are some pictures of Cara today! She is showing off her uppers gums, you can see her one tooth and the others on the way!


Check out my baby blue eyes in this picture!


You don't think Panther will mind sharing his treats with me do you Mommy?


2 comments:

G and G A said...

You guys looked so happy at the Prom. Since you didn't know each other back then this can be your prom, and it happens each year. Could not help noticing that Cara was munching on Panther's treats, poor Panther hope he didn't mind sharing too much.

Cynthia Rae said...

How did Panther feel about sharing his treats? Too funny!

You guys looked so nice for prom. Remember the year I was at your house when it was prom weekend and there was a big parade! I think that was my last prom (and I didn't even go in). Hope you guys had a fun night out.
Cyn