Monday, May 14, 2007

9 month pictures























I recently took Cara to get her 9 month pictures done at the Picture People. I couldn't post them because they were part of our Mother's Day presents to the grandmas.
The adorable dress she is wearing was made by my friend Milissa who started her own children's clothing line. She is a nurse who wants to stay home with her two little girls, so she is using her talents to design and sell clothes. I wasn't sure about a headband on Cara, but I think it came out pretty cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable...I love the headband...now I can't wait to get Ali in her dresses :) What a wonderful Mother's Day gift...a beautiful little girl!!

G and G A said...

I thought the headband looked cute. But of course Cara looks cute in no matter what she is wearing. Great pictures and thanks again for the nice Mother's Day gifts.
Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Love the headband and dress! So cute!

Cynthia Rae said...

Love the photos! Love the dress! Love the headband! Little Cara looks soooo darn sweet!

Has it really been 9 months ALREADY?????

Cyn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!