Friday, April 06, 2007

More 8 month pictures



Here are a couple more pictures from our recent photo outing. The special "bunny" ones will be shown here on Easter!
She is getting to be such a big girl. The other day she and I were playing and in walked Scott and I said "well Hi Daddy" and Cara said "HI Daddy", as plain as could be. Too bad we didn't have the video camera ready. She was just mimicking my speech, but it sounded so cute to hear the word Daddy come out of her.
We have a big weekend coming up. Grandma and Grandpa A are coming down to visit and on Sunday we will be joining the rest of the family (Cara's aunts, uncles, and cousins) for Easter dinner at Grandma and Grandpa F's. Good thing Cara slept ALL NIGHT without waking up even once, she will be well rested.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to see the looks on both of your faces when Cara said hi to Daddy. I bet his heart just melted. See you soon.