Saturday, April 21, 2007

First boo-boo


Cara vs. the ottoman! The ottoman won!
On Wednesday afternoon Cara was happily playing in the family room, rolling from toy to toy and having fun. She found the ottoman and thought it was neat to move it back and forth. Unfortunately she was holding it all the way back with her head right up against it, when Mommy saw what was happening and jumped to get Cara, it scared her and she let go, it swinging back and smashing into her face. Cara cried, Mommy cried! It was awful. Now she has a nice bruise on her left cheek and Mommy now the the ottoman immobile.

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

My poor baby nipota! When I get to your house, the first thing I am going to do is give that ottoman a big kick! Shame on it for picking on a sweet little baby!

I am sure you were more upset than Cara. Sorry to hear that she got hurt.

Aunt Cyndi

G and G A said...

Aunt Cyndi will not find the ottoman when she arrives in the states. When I am able to walk (recovering from a broken ankle for those that do not know) I have plans for the ottoman. I saw it on an episode of The Sopranos-I shall give the ottoman a pair of cement shoes and as they say it will soon be sleeping with the fish. If you know what I mean.