Monday, March 19, 2007

What a Fun Weekend

Daddy onstage conducting his middle school band
Getting hugs from Seth

Mommy finally put me down to play at the concert, I was tired of being held


What a fun weekend I had. On Friday night Mommy and I went to Daddy's school for his middle school concert. I got to spend some time with the choir director's son, Seth. He kept giving me hugs. It was fun "talking" to him. I was pretty talkative and fidgety during the whole concert, Daddy could even hear me babbling all the way onstage, and Mommy and I were sitting in the last row.

Then on Saturday my Grandma and Grandpa A came down for a visit. It was so fun playing with them. Daddy was busy at school all day and Mommy had to work that night so it was great that they could come stay with me. Sorry I don't have any pictures of their visit!
On Sunday we went to my Grandma and Grandpa F's house for a birthday party for my Daddy and Grandma. It was great playing with all my cousins. Here is a picture of all 5 of us playing with Grandpa.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rae said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time. I love the photo of your Dad with all of the grandkids. I can not wait to have photos of Grandma and Grandpa A. surrounded by our (your and mine) kids. Of course they will have to wait awhile for THAT picture!

Cyn