Friday, March 02, 2007

I am 7 Months Old








I am already 7 months old! I can sit up all by myself, occassionally I weeble wobble, but I do pretty good. I love to roll over, again and again, until I am stopped by furniture or a wall. I am trying to crawl, but so far I can only manage to go backward. It is a work in progress. I babble, coo, and laugh a lot. These adults sure make me laugh by acting pretty silly. I love to eat too. So far sweet potatoes are my favorite, but applesauce is a close second. I am still pretty picky about textures and not quite sure about anything other than baby food. I can hold my sippy cup and take drinks all by myself. Water sure is yummy, especially when Mommy lets me have drinks out of her Dasani bottle. I sleep all night, usually, every now and then I just want to make sure Mommy and Daddy are close by, but I do like my sleep.
Well, that about sums me up, afterall I am only 7 months old!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great photos. I loved the outfit she had on, by layering the shirts she is in style. Will see you all tomorrow & Cara can show us everything new that she can do that we have missed this past week. Give Cara & hug for us and tomorrow we will deliver one in person.

Cynthia Rae said...

Miss Cara you should do look cute in that outfit! I just can not believe how much you are growing! I feel like I am missing out on everything! Know that Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Danilo love and miss you. We can not WAIT to see you in July! Be sure to tell everyone to hold you know because when I get there, I am going to the biggest Cara hog EVER!

Much love from Italy!
Zia Cyndi

Cynthia Rae said...

PS. That should have been "hold you NOW" not hold you know. hehehehe!

Cyn