Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Day 2 Part 2

Dinner at the ESPN Zone with Jay and Julie

Cara eating dinner (squash), it is covering her face because everytime the spoon got close she turned to look at Jay
Time for dessert at the Ghiradelli chocolate shop!


This evening we met up with our friends Jay and Julie. They were also spending a spring break day in the windy city, so we all went to dinner together. They met us at our hotel and we headed off for the ESPN Zone. The weather states it is in the upper 40's, didn't even feel that warm. Lucky for us on the walk over that Cara was sound asleep in her stroller so we were able to have her all bundled and covered.
We enjoyed a yummy dinner all while Cara slept. She woke up and ate her dinner, then we were off. We headed to the Ghiradelli chocolate dessert shop. Scott enjoyed a nice mint and chocolate sundae. I enjoyed a large hot chocolate. I had already stopped in at Garrett's popcorn shop on the way for my bedtime snack, so I didn't want to fill up on ice cream.
We had a cold walk back to the hotel. Cara was fussy in her stroller so I carried her which made it easier to keep a blanket around her since it was getting pretty cold out. Now we are in for the night. Check back tomorrow for more of our travels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear Cara is loving vacation life...but I can't wait to hear how she loves DISNEY!

Have a great time and I'll see you when I get back from mine...
:)
Laura