Sunday, August 06, 2006

Cara's Room


With help from her grandma's yesterday we were able to finally put Cara's name on her wall. I always knew I wanted to do these block letters but we couldn't buy them before she was born since we weren't 100% sure of her name until we saw her. Grandma A painted them yellow for us and Grandma F helped attach the ribbon and then helped me to hang them up. They make a cute touch above her bed.

Cara had a good weekend. Watched the Nascar race with Mommy and Daddy today. Took a good nap and taught Mommy a lesson to put a clean diaper on immediately after her bath because the towel is not that absorbent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! I just got back in town last night and am now at work and got to get on line quite soon to check the photos out! She is just beautiful! I would like to come and see her in a few weeks when things settle down at your house. Minnie sent something little tiny for her, too! (Had a great time by the way, and was glad to get to talk to you even for just a few seconds. I am anxious to hear IN PERSON all about the labor and I heard tonight, the INDUCTION! No wonder you had the epidural!!!
Sure am happy for you all!
Love -
Laura

Cynthia Rae said...

The room looks cute, but I have one complaint.... MORE PICTURES!

Just 6 days old and she is already teaching you guys a thing or two! That's my girl!

Cyn