Monday, August 14, 2006

2 weeks old

Today was Daddy's first day back to work after being off 12 weeks this summer. Not that he wasn't working this summer because we had a list of home improvements projects to do and the past two weeks he has been "super daddy" helping out with Cara.

I took this picture of Cara this afternoon relaxing in her bassinette. We had to go to the doctor's for a weight check and also stopped at Target real quick. The great news is that Cara weighed 7 lbs 12 oz at the doctors today. They were very pleased as their goal was that she be back up to her birth weight. Cara slept through her first shopping adventure at Target. By the time we got home she just wanted to stretch out and relax after sitting in her car seat.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you get older Cara you will learn that you shop until you drop. When one is as young as you it is ok that you that you dropped before, during & after you shopped.

Cynthia Rae said...

I have to agree with Cousin Gloria, she just keeps getting better!
Sounds like you had a fun day of shopping. Hope we can hit the stores when I am home.

Cara, Aunt Cyndi will see you in just a few months! I bought my plane tickets!

Cyn

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she is changing...who does everybody think she looks like? I'm thinking with this new picture...I see Scott! Enjoy this time. I'll see you Sat.
Love-Kitty

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are OPEN!!! yeah rah!

love-laura

Anonymous said...

I checked out the site today and of course saw Cara's picture. I looked at it a really long time as I see a little bit of Erin Abbott looking back at me when she was a baby Wow