Friday, June 02, 2006

Most Recent Photo

This is the most recent photo of Peanut. She is 24 weeks gestation in this picture. You can mainly only see her face and hands. She looks like an alien in my opinion. We have had 8 ultrasounds this pregnancy. It is amazing the amount of growth you can see in each picture. I think we will still have one more ultrasound closer to her due date to ensure that she is head down and prepared for the birth. I can tell that she is head down since her arms play the drums on my bladder and her feet like to kick my ribs. Everyday we are feeling more prepared for her arrival. We will have to take some photos of the nursery soon. Scott got it painted recently, it just needs a few more finishing touches to look more complete.

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

I have been trying to post a comment for days! Even ten mins ago I tired, and blogger was down AGAIN! Looks like it is up now.

I tried to see where the face and hands are, but I can tell a thing! Help!

One more day until your babyshower. Wish SOOOO bad I could be there! Have a great time!
Love,
me

Anonymous said...

I think your "peanut" looks perfect!! It's so nice to be able to share in your blessed event. Will continue to check on you. What a great idea!!!
Rosanne