Wednesday, June 28, 2006





Baby Shower Blessings

Sorry for the delay in postings! Busy work schedule lately!

Just wanted to share our photos and a recap of our most recent baby shower. This shower was held at our home and was hosted by my sister-in-laws Lisa and Amy and my mom. The shower was simply amazing! The food was excellent, the cupcake tower was adorable. We played several cute games including a nursery rhyme questionnaire (I did poorly on this, but hone up before I teach them to Peanut), name famous tv show kids, and guess how much Peanut will weigh and when she will arrive. We were again given so many great gifts. My aunt and my grandmother crocheted beautiful afghans for Peanut. She got many new clothes, a swing, a pack and play, a crib monitor and much more. Her nursery is definitely filling up and we feel much more prepared for her arrival at this point. I was surrounded by many aunts, cousins, other family and friends who are all so excited about Peanut's expected arrival. It was a great afternoon.

As you can see by the last picture my belly is definitely getting bigger. I have really expanded in the past couple of weeks. It is such a surreal experience to be pregnant, something I feared I would never experience. I love feeling her move inside, her little kicks, even those in the middle of the night are such a reassurance. I will almost miss being pregnant but I also can't wait until she is here in my arms.

1 comment:

Cynthia Rae said...

Em, You look just BEAUTIFUL! I have to tell you that I love your outfit too! That top is sooo cute. The party looks (and sounded) like a lot of fun. I know my parnets really enjoyed the weekend with you guys.

Missing you all soooo much and really wishing I was there!
Love,
Cyn