Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pacer Game

We got an email telling us we could have 2 free Pacers tickets because we had just bought tickets to Disney on Ice. The game was for a day I was already scheduled to work so Scott and Cara had a Daddy Daughter night at the game!


The walk to their seats was conveniently following the man selling sno cones, which Cara HAD to have

Yummy!


Later on in the game I guess the sugar high continued with some cotton candy



Even though they were in the balcony it appears they were pretty good seats
Daddy and Cara had a fun evening together! Free tickets only cost a ticketmaster convenience fee, downtown parking fee, a sno cone and cotton candy, but the time together was priceless!

1 comment:

G and G A said...

Could you see the game from so high up? Not sure I would have been able to make it to the seats, if you know what I mean, even if I had free tickets.
Love,
G&G A