Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Snow of the Season

After I picked up Cara from preschool her friend Grace was outside playing in the snow with her Mommy, so we joined in for some fun. The girls loved throwing the snow at each other.

Then Cara and I came home and made our own little Frosty. Yes, he is little but we did only get a little bit of snow.




So, Cara grabbed the camera from me and wanted to take my picture with our creation. Enjoy these new pictures in order as they were taken

Oops, forgot to get a picture of Frosty with Mommy




Oops, cut off Mommy's head that time






Finally, both of them in the picture but it is a bit blurry, oh well :)
We had such a fun time playing in the snow, even though it was nearly melted by the time we got around to making Frosty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cracking me up!!! Love the little Frosty, and the 3 it took to get you both in the pic. So funny!!!
Lindsay