Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Monday was Cara's first day of preschool! We decided a little bit of socialization and structure would be good for her this year. She will be going on Monday and Wednesday for a couple of hours each day.



On the porch dressed and ready to go!


Side view to show off her backpack which she was so excited to wear!

In the school parking lot and so excited to go inside!


Walking down the school hallway!



Sitting at her spot on the Noah's Ark rug waiting for class to start. She didn't hesitate to say bye Mommy!

When we were little kids my Mom always made us cookies on our first day back to school, which my mom reminded me of on Sunday. So I rushed home from dropping her off and whipped up a batch of chocolate chip cookies before I had to pick her up again!
She was excited to come home to her cookie and milk snack!

But after eating half a cookie she told me she would rather have an apple! No problem, apple it is!

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

RATHER HAVE AN APPLE??????? Could you please send me the rest of the cookies please????

Loved seeing the photos! And I just LOVED her outfit (those shoes are so cute)!

Can't believe our little Cara is off to school already. Where has the time gone?

Love,
Aunt Cyndi

G and G A said...

We know that Cara will enjoy her time at school. I can hardly wait to get down and see the school. Keep us posted on any event taking place that grandparents are needed as we will be there.
Now as for eating an apple or cookies I would say that our vote would be for the cookies.