Thursday, September 20, 2007

More Pretty Dress

Posing pretty in front of the flowers
Giving Mommy a hug

Big girl sitting in the chair on the front porch, not quite in the most ladylike position


Blowing raspberries, notice the drool running down the chin
It has been a while since I have posted anything new, basically because we have been boring, busy with work, not doing anything fun, so no new fun pictures. So I thought I would share more of our photo session in her pretty dress. Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

G and G A said...

Thanks for another round of pretty dress pictures. Always enjoy seeing new photos of Cara. Now I cannot picture your household boring, but living out here with us it probably the most boring, we like it.
Love,
Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Mommy hugs are the best aren't they?
Love
Kitty

Anonymous said...

I enjoy every picture you can send out. Cara's great grandma loves every one of them.

Much appreciation and love to all of you.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW! Seriously, even time I think you cannot possibly take a cuter pic of Cara, you do! I love looking through them!

Miss you all!
Annie and Bill