Sunday, September 09, 2007

Happy Grandparent's Day

I want to take this opportunity to say Happy Grandparent's Day to some of the most important people in my life, my grandparents. I am so lucky to have all 4 of you as important figures in my life. Whether you are feeding me, playing with me, babysitting me, or just spending time with me, I treasure every moment. I am really working hard on saying Grandma and Grandpa and can't wait until I can say it. Please know that I love each of you very much and thank you for being in my life!

Also, Happy Grandparents Day to my 2 Great Grandmothers! I know I don't get to see you often enough, but you are always in my heart!

Cuddles and kisses, Cara

3 comments:

G and G A said...

We sent you a post earlier but not sure where it went. We wanted to let you know that it is so easy being your grandparents, you are such a joy. Can hardly wait to hear you call for us. See you soon
xxoxoxox
Grandma & Grandpa A

Cynthia Rae said...

Happy Grandparents day to you all! I know that I am day late, but it wasn't Grandparent's day in Italy so I didn't know.

Cyn

Anonymous said...

What beautiful blue eyes my Great granddaughter has. Gorgeous photo of Cara. Wish I could be there to enjoy some of her antics.