Wednesday, July 05, 2006







The Nursery

The above pictures are from Peanut's nursery. As you can see her closet and armoire are stocked, the changing table is ready, the crib is ready, toys are waiting, all we need is the baby. I am sure there are still things that we need, but we feel prepared for her arrival now. We are very lucky that everything you see has been a gift. Scott and I have bought her one outfit and some socks. We will do our best not to spoil her, but I can't say the same for her grandparents!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that you can spoil a baby. I will try hard to see if I am right or wrong. The nursery looks great!!! Will work on Mickey & Minnie to complete the room

Cynthia Rae said...

Peanut's room is looking great. Too bad Zio (Uncle) Danilo can't come and help Grammy paint the walls....

Cyn