Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happy 9th Anniversary !!


Today we celebrate our 9th anniversary as husband and wife. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was such a great day! I married my best friend and was so looking forward to everything life had to offer as long as we were together. Though it has been a rollercoaster ride it is so worth every moment; all the sadness and heartbreak we have gone through together, to the pure joy and excitement we feel today. Happy Anniversary to my love!

4 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

Wishing you both a very happy (and slightly late) anniversary. Just think, this will be the last anniversary you will spend as a family of two!

Love,
Cyn
PS. I went Peanut shopping. She has some great new Italian threads!

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

Cyn,
You are not late. our anniversary is on the 12th, in fact I did my post after midnight on the 12th, don't know why it says the 11th. Hmm.. Oh well. Thanks for the well wishes and can't wait to see Peanuts italian threads!

Cynthia Rae said...

Yea, I thought of that later. The post is dated on July 11, so I wasn't late. If you started to write the post on the 11th and then saved it to finish later, it will show the date of when you started writing it. There is a way to change the date and time.

So happy anniversary, on time. Although it is now the 13th...

Cyn

Anonymous said...

I think my message didn't go out so I am sending again so you won't think we forgot about you. Wishing you a Happy Anniversary, a little late. The wedding did seem just like a few years ago. Time does get away from you. Proud of both of you and enjoy having Emily as our daughter, also a great son in the family! I am offering to baby sit Peanut next year in case you want to go out for your anniversary. If you don't we all can get together and celebrate birthdays, anniversaries & being a family. Love to both and again best wishes