Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Time!

That time of year again...my birthday! I don't like the number this year, makes me feel really old. So my friend Dendra said we will just be 29 from now on. Sounds good to me!
My birthday present from Scott and Cara
Cara helping me open my cards and present
New bailey button Ugg boots! yay! So excited!
A little love from my little love!

Then a fabulous dinner at St Elmo's! Because of the ice storm devour downtown got extended a few days and we got to devour on my birthday! What a treat!
Grandma and Grandpa Fox treated us to a lovely birthday dinner
After dinner we went over to my Grandma Edwards house with some Flying Cupcakes. She turned 85 on this day!
Everyone looks better in candlelight right?!

Happy Birthday to my grandma! What a special bond we have always had sharing a birthday!

Thank you to my family! Thank you Mom and Dad for my birthday gifts, the fabulous dinner, and spending the day with me! Thank you Scott and Cara for my new boots, all the love and attention I got during my birthday week! Thank you for the chocolate lava cakes she shared during the Super Bowl! You are the best and I couldn't hope or dream of anything better!


No comments: