Saturday, July 17, 2010

Grandma Abbott's Birthday

We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Abbott's house to celebrate Grandma's birthday!!
After a quick swim in the afternoon we went to Grandma's favorite mexican restaurant! Yum!
I used an idea from my new cupcake book and made "pie" cupcakes for her birthday
I decorated the dining room a little bit to have our family birthday party

Cara was helping Grandma blow out her candles
And we got her a couple of new blu ray movies (we had got Grandma and Grandpa a new blu ray player for both of their birthdays)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Grandma!! We were so glad we could be there to celebrate with you!

2 comments:

G and G A said...

A little late checking out your blog but wanted to say thank you all so much for making my birthday extra special!

Cynthia Rae said...

Those cupcakes are soooo freaking cute! What was inside? Looks like you guys had a nice time! Wish I could have been there!
Love,
Cyn
ps. Nice job on the decorations! You make me proud!