Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

Our Valentine morning was spent at Grandma and Grandpa Abbott's house!

A little smooch for Grandpa

Opening her valentine gift from Grandma and Grandpa
Opening her book! Grandma and Grandpa recorded this book so she can hear their voices every day as they read this book to her. I taped her listening to it the first time. Hopefully I can make that a blog post too!
Thank you Grandma


Cara and I got home later that evening and found these beautiful roses waiting, as well as a wonderful meal from Scott!



Our little Valentine with her card from Mommy and Daddy


Thank you Scott for my roses, card and the delicious dinner you made. What a wonderful husband you are! You spoil me and I don't need Valentine's day to say I love you and thank you for being you!

To my other Valentine Cara, I can not put into words how much love we have for you! I hope you feel and know how loved you are everyday! Thank you for being the great, spunky, energetic, independent, loving wonderful 3 year old that you are!

No comments: