Monday, January 18, 2010

Random Pics

Grandma F made Cara this cute little dress which she wore to church recently, she wasn't quite into her model picture taking mode early on a Sunday morning though

Ever since Christmas her love of her dolls has grown so much, she takes them all up to bed with her and brings them down to go shopping during the daytime

Another Sunday dressed up for church looking pretty cute again :)


When I look at the pictures I see my girl looking so old and getting so grown up! Where did my baby girl go?

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

She looks so cute! But so grown up! When did this happen? Where is time goinging????

Do you have any photos of her opening her box from Befana? If so, could you send a few to my email? If not, don't worry about it.

See you guys in three and half months!
Aunt Cyndi

Scott, Emily, Cara and Will said...

That is the post I am currently working on :), will get it up ASAP!