Friday, July 31, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Cara

I have no idea how it could possibly be three years since this precious little person entered our world! I don't remember life without her! Here are the recent pictures done at the Picture People to celebrate her 3rd birthday!



















Happy Birthday Princess! Thank you for all that you are in my life! You turn my frowns upside down, you make rainy days bright, your laughter lifts my spirits, your hugs and kisses touch my soul in a way I never even dreamed possible! Hope you have a magical 3rd birthday!!

3 comments:

G and G A said...

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays!
We can hardly wait until the big princess birthday party tonight.
See you soon to help you celebrate.
All our love,
Grandpa & Gandma A

Anonymous said...

Wow, hard to believe she's 3!! Happy Birthday, Cara! Hope you have a great day!

Cynthia Rae said...

I LOVE these photos! Can't believe that our sweet Cara is already 3! I remember the night she was born (I say night because it was around midnight in Italy when Scott called). I was getting ready to leave for Rome EARLY in the morning but I couldn't sleep because I so excited and waiting for the phone call! I really wish I could have been there that day and also today!

Living so far from you guys is harder than I ever thought. Know that you are all in my heart, always. And be sure to tell Cara that I love her very much and will come to see her again (either fall or spring).

Happy birthday Miss Cara! I hope your day was wonderful!

Love,
Aunt Cyndi