Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day 2009

We are so lucky to be blessed with wonderful Moms!!



Thank you to both of our Moms for babysitting anytime we want, being so helpful to any project we undertake, so generous with everything, and being so active in our lives. We are so very fortunate and want to take this opportunity to tell you! We love you both very much!!!


Cara and Grandma F



Cara and Grandma A





To our Grandmothers (Cara's Great Grandmothers):


Thank you for raising your children to become the wonderful parents and grandparents that they are. We know we don't get to visit as often as we would like, but know that you are always in our hearts!

Cara and Great Grandma A





Great Grandma E, Grandma F, Cara and Mommy





I hoped, dreamed, and prayed about being a mother for so long, but the feelings that come with it are not even close to what I imagined it would be. Thank you God for giving me the chance to have a child, it is the most rewarding thing in my life! I was planning to put a picture up of me and my girl, but I couldn't chose just one, so here is a brief highlight of my joys of being of mom this past year.


July 2008

August 2008



October 2008

January 2009

February 2009


March 2009


April 2009








1 comment:

G and G A said...

Thank you for the wonderful Mother's Day weekend! We have a nice visit, as always, with much fun, laughs, and love.
It is I that say thank you to my children and their families, easy to be a mom with a wonderful family.
My pleasure always to being able to help out when needed with staying with Cara.
Love,
G & G A