Monday, February 09, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Cara got new sunglasses on Friday night and insisted on wearing them to church on Sunday, but we thought she looked pretty cute in them
Here we are at Bob Evans after church

Later in the day we met my whole family at Ted's Montana Grill for the big birthday dinner, we were also celebrating my Grandma's birthday (which is the same as mine), and Grandpa F's which is next week


Here is Grandpa F getting lots of luvin from Cara and Oscar

After the delicious dinner we headed back to Grandma and Grandpa F's for cake and ice cream sundaes

Once we got back home I got the rest of my birthday presents from Daddy and Cara, they also got me Mario Kart for Wii (guess we have lots of video game playing in our near future)

They got me a beautiful bouquet of roses for my birthday and Valentine's day

And another birthday cake which Cara was excited to help me blow out the candles on
What a wonderful birthday!!! Thanks to my family for making it so special!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday EM!

Love

NJCUZ