Friday, September 26, 2008

More pigtails and fun

Cara liked her pigtails so much that other day she brought me her hair bands and asked for piggies, and since it is normally a fight over keeping something in her hair, I was happy to oblige
I can close my eyes and hear her giggling when I look at these pictures

And of course, every child wants to wear Mommy's shoes! I was in the shower getting ready and came out to find her in these nice high heels, which she proceeded to wear for the next hour


Life is so fun right now!!! We are enjoying every moment!! When I get home from work I just want to grab and cuddle her because it makes me realize how lucky I am!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love her hair Em, she is adorable!! Looking forward to Monday :)
Kitty

G and G A said...

We can also almost hear her laughing when we look at the picture. I now have this photo on my computer for the wallpaper. Too cute.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa A

Hugs and kisses to all!