Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Princess Fun and a Mop

Mommy and Cara playing Princess dress up
Cara hugging Mommy's neck

Last week at work I was in my patients room when an informercial came on tv for this product, I instantly knew I had to have one to clean my wood floors. It is a Shark steam mop, which through internet research I found I could get one a a local store (with a 20% off coupon) and not have to pay shipping and handling. So Thursday Cara and I had a mission to stop and get one. Our floors have not looked so good since they were new, this has stripped all the old cleaners, dirt and grime off the wood and left them shiny again. It cleans with only steam so it is very safe and easy to use. At work that night all my coworkers had to hear my talk about it and use my informercial voice to talk about how great it seems, now they can hear my real testimonial! Haha!

5 comments:

G and G A said...

Oh no, please tell me that I didn't miss out on princess dress up! You both look beautiful. I bet we can talk Cara into playing dressup again.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa A

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm totally going to check into that mop. Sounds fabulous!

Anonymous said...

So you did get the mop...so glad that you like it :) What beautiful princesses you are!!!
Kitty

G and G A said...

Will see you all soon! Tell Cara we are looking forward to playing dress up.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa A

Jess said...

So now I really want that mop!! I love infomercials!