Thursday, April 17, 2008

Our Week in Review

Cara holding Ali's hand to guide her into the store
Kitty showing Ali and Cara a book

Hmm....what did I find here??

Someone has found the Candy bowl on the counter....

And she thought she needed to clean out the drawer or kitchen gadgets


On Tuesday we met Kitty and Ali at the mall for story time at Pottery Barn kids. I think Cara enjoyed seeing all the kids more than the books that were read. We met in the hallway outside the store and waited for the store to open. Once it did I told Cara to hold my hand and Ali was holding Kitty's hand to walk in. Well, Ali was being a bit slow walking in, so Cara kept grabbing Ali's hand to move her along. It was so cute.
Then on Wednesday I was doing some house cleaning. Cara was busy playing on her easel in the kitchen. I got all the toys picked up and started vacuuming the main floor of the house. After I did the last room I walked into the kitchen to find Cara standing on her chair, opening multiple pieces of candy from the bowl. We had old hershey kisses, candy from Valentine's day, Easter treats, and other misc. items in there. She opened at least a dozen pieces, most of which had just a small bite missing. She was enjoying sampling her goodies and was quite mad when I made her get down. Those chairs were so cute and great until she learned how to scoot them everywhere to get whatever she wanted.
We have also been thoroughly enjoying the warm weather. Bubbles everyday! Lots of walks and also spent time helping Mommy clean up the flower beds getting them ready for spring flowers!

No comments: