Friday, April 25, 2008

New Hair Do

With some inspiration and advice from my friend Kitty, I finally figured out what to with Cara's hair to keep her bangs out of her eyes
Am I a bad Mommy if I have to bribe her with candy every time I want to do her hair?

Daddy wasn't quite so sure about this look, but Mommy thinks it is so cute

And wasn't it nice not having to push her bangs out of her eyes even once while we played outside in the wind
Picking a flower off the magnolia tree

Visiting our puppy friend. He lives down the street and Cara asks to go visit him every day. We don't know his name so we just call him Buddy. Maybe someday his parents will be outside and we can ask his real name.

3 comments:

Punkin said...

Cara looks very cute with her hair pulled up.

Love
NJ Cuz

Anonymous said...

That hair do will be the best thing once the hot summer rolls in! Too cute!

G and G A said...

Cute new hair do. Looks like Cara is enjoying the sucker, sounds like a fair trade to me.
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa A