Tuesday, October 23, 2007

She's So Smart!

Yesterday, I was cleaning the little half bath off the kitchen. Normally, we have to keep this door shut because Cara thinks it is fun to go unroll the toilet paper all the way to the cardboard. So while I was cleaning the sink and the mirror, Cara went over to the toilet paper holder and unrolled it to the end which it had only a few squares left. She so she "uh oh" and proceeded to open the cabinet and remove a brand new roll of toliet paper and handed it to me and pointed to the toilet paper holder. Of course I did not place it on there until I was done cleaning so she could not unroll the brand new one, but I thought she was so smart to open the cabinet and hand me a new one.

I had to recreate the moment today so I could take a picture, just so I could share the story with all of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have got quite the Smarty Pants on your hands!!!
Linds

G and G A said...

Way to go Cara, grandma & grandpa's smart little girl!
Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Have you signed her up for Harvard yet?? Ha How sweet! Love the orange shirt....so festive!
Kitty

amy d said...

Wow! What a little smartie! Aren't they amazing at this stage.