Saturday, August 04, 2007

What a Busy Week

Hard at play, but stopped to give Mommy and the camera a big smile
Swimming on my birthday, Mommy really wanted to take me to the zoo but everyone said it was too hot and we better not go, so we did the next best thing and went swimming

We love to swim

Swam so hard, I fell asleep in the car on the way to my birthday dinner

Another birthday celebration on my actual birthday, the 31st

Yeah, more presents! This cute shirt says "I Love My Dad"

Mommy and I went to the airport to say goodbye to Uncle D!
We have had a busy week. We celebrated Cara's actual birthday on the 31st with dinner at the Claddagh Irish Pub (not Cara's choice of course, we have a few years before she always picks Chuck E Cheese as her restaurant of choice for her birthday dinner). Both sets of grandparents and Uncle Dan and Aunt Cyndi joined us. Then back at the house we had cake and ice cream. Then Cara got more presents! Had to save some to open on her birthday! For her party she got a lot of clothes, so Mommy and Daddy got her all toys.
We had a sad day on Wednesday saying goodbye to Uncle Dan! He headed back to Italy. It will be another sad day on Thursday when Aunt Cyndi leaves. We have really enjoyed their visit and will miss them!
Daddy started summer band this past week so Grandpa F got to babysit Cara again for the first time in a while. She really enjoyed her playtime with him. Daddy has summer band next week and then school starts the next week :( Where did the summer go?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that your birthday was so much fun!
Kitty and Alison

Anonymous said...

Am home after a missed 6am plane on Friday all on account of a form needed from my doctor saying I need the oxygen on the plane. Just getting around to visiting everyone's blogsite and Cara is so adorable. She is a winner for sure. Brilliant, too, as the proof is that I received a thankyou note from her!