Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weekend Fun

Clearing out the cabinet to "help" Mommy and Daddy
Hmm... what else is in here?

Fun at the State Fair on Saturday

Walking through Main Street to see what other great yummy fair food we need to try

With Mommy and Daddy at the fair

Posing in my new I Love Dad t-shirt that Grandma and Grandpa A got on their travels in DC


We had a busy fun weekend. On Friday, while Mommy was in the kitchen, I was given free access to the cabinet full of plastic bowls and containers to occupy my time. Boy was it fun to help them by taking out each item one by one. It gave Mommy time to make and decorate the cake for her friends bridal shower that day. Then later in the day I went with Mommy to the bridal shower! I loved to see friends from Mommy's work and try to get into everything!
On Saturday morning Grandma F came over and we went to the Indiana State Fair. It was fun to see so many people, and lots of little kids. I got to try lots of yummy food, I am so glad I eat table food now because I sure would have missed out. It was a fun day. We also went shopping Saturday afternoon, and then went swimming Saturday evening before bedtime. What a fun day!
On Sunday I got to wear my new "I love Dad" shirt which was perfect for taking Daddy shopping to get "back to school" clothes and supplies. I really enjoyed having my Daddy home all summer and it was sad to think of him returning back to school already. Mommy had to work Sunday night so Daddy and I enjoyed some special time together on Monday! Today (Tuesday) is Daddy's first official day back at school!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the State Fair...we went on Monday and also loved the Fair food!
Kitty and Ali

G and G A said...

The shirt looks so cute on her. Bet Daddy's like to see her in it.
Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Yummy Fair Food!!!!! Glad you had a great time :)
Lindsay