Tuesday, June 05, 2007

The whole house is my playground

Squeezing between the couch and the chair for a comfy place to hide
Exploring my way under the dining room table

Pulling myself on the "monkey bars" of the foyer table


Hanging on for dear life, notice Mommy holding the table so I don't pull it over on myself

Clearing off the lower shelves of the computer desk so I have room to sit

There, now I can sit on the shelf under the computer desk


I love to explore, it is great now that I can crawl everywhere. I find the best places to sit, even if I have to clear them off first. It is so great being independent. Mommy and Daddy can't keep their eyes off me at all these days because they know I will find another great hiding place. I love to pull myself to stand up anywhere and everywhere. It is neat learning how to walk by holding onto Mom or Dad's hands. If you haven't seen me in a while you will be surprised at how much more I can do now. It is great!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that girl is busy!!! Just an insight as to what is to come my way :)
Have fun! (picking up) haha
Love
Kitty

G and G A said...

Wow, what a difference one week can make. Cara now can get around better than I can. Can hardly wait to see her show me everything new she can do.
Love,
Grandma A

Anonymous said...

Looks like she could tear your house apart in a matter of minutes! But, oh the joy!!! She'll be running before you know it!

Cynthia Rae said...

Oh Cara, you are such a big girl! Don't grow up too fast, Aunt Cyndi will be there soon and I don't want to miss a thing!

Someone I know is going to be 1 years old! Do you know who that might be?

Zio Danilo and I miss you very much and will see you in just ONE MONTH! Yeah!

Love,
Zia (Aunt) Cyndi