Sunday, January 21, 2007

Let It Snow!!





Cara woke up this morning to find about 4 inches of snow on the ground, her first real snow! We have had flurries a couple of times, but not enough snow to break out the snow suit and check out the white stuff. We only stayed outside for a little bit because it was cold out there, but we are glad Cara finally got to put on her snow suit, even if it was only for a few minutes. Grandma and Grandpa A were here visiting and got to share in our fun! Cara, thank you for appeasing your parents and grandparents for photo fun! Now, what a perfect day to stay inside, enjoy some yummy hot chocolate, and anxiously await the BIG football game tonight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when Mom bought that snow suit. It was during her trip to Italy last Feb! Cara looks just cute in it.

As for the snow, I am sooo jealous! All we get here is gray skies, damp cold air and tons of fog!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the Colts tonight. I wanted to write about it on my blog, but was afraid I bring on a case of bad luck!
Go Colts!
Aunt Cyndi