Thursday, August 14, 2014

Will's First Day of "School"

We decided to enroll Will  in a parents day out program at Calvary Learning Academy, the same school where Cara went for preschool!  For now Will is going one day a week but we will probably increase to two days a week once he is used to going!  We went to the store and picked out a new backpack and lunch bag for school.  He also got new shoes for school too!  He was pretty excited on Wednesday morning to be heading to school. 


He started playing with the toys right away and didn't seem to care that I was leaving which was good.  When I picked him up that afternoon he looked up at me and smiled and said "all done" and I said yes time to go home so get your backpack.  He ran right to his hook and got his backpack and grabbed my hand.  So glad it went so well the first week!

No comments: