Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hawaiian Luau Graduation

The same day as her MVP ceremony was the day of the kindergarten Hawaiian Luau graduation ceremony and party. It was a lot for Mommy who was used to bedrest but I was not missing this day. I was hoping and praying that I would be feeling good that day and thank goodness it was a good day!
Cara going up to get her kindergarten graduation certificate from her teacher Mrs Medley
Cara sitting in the grass
Some of her best friends from her class, they were so excited because they got the some colored lei's
Cara and Mommy (all the other parents were standing outside but I chose a nice bench)
Daddy and Cara (so happy Daddy took a personal day to spend with his girl)

Cara's bestie in her class along with Mrs Medley
Now time for party fun, I went home but Daddy stayed for the luau festivities and took pictures for me
A little limbo contest
Bubbles
Face painting

Duck pond

What a fun way to end her kindergarten year.  I was sad they did not do a traditional kindergarten graduation with caps and gowns like some schools but I guarantee the kids had way more fun doing this!

No comments: