Friday, September 23, 2011

Garage Sale Prep

When looking at pictures on my computer I realized I almost forgot to blog about my garage sale. As sad as it was we decided to part with all the baby stuff we had been saving. If we are ever so blessed to be expecting baby #2 we will just have to buy new things!!


Cara was really having a hard time parting with her "baby toys" but we made it worth her while.  We earmarked several items that if they sold she got that money to buy new toys!
Prepping for a garage sale is A LOT of work!

We are so lucky that both Grandma's came over on Thursday to help with clothes sorting, pricing and set-up.
By neighbor used to be a realtor so I borrowed her realtor signs to recover with garage sale signs to post at the entrance to the neigborhood
We came in from sorting to find that Cara had put herself to bed in the lazyboy in the office!

No comments: