Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 3 of vacation...how much fun can you pack in one day??

We had a day of fun planned for day 3 of vacation!  Our first stop was the go carts!  They were a huge favorite from our first trip here and they were on the must-do list this trip!



My crazy picture taking while driving skill!

Cara sitting in Aunt Cyndi's car!

I was trying to take a picture of Grandma A taking a picture of us in the carts but had a photo fail

Grandpa A zipping past me!

After the go-carts we headed to a game of miniature golf



And next stop was bumper boats

For some reason I kept getting everyone's backs when I snapped the picture


I believe that was my foot in this picture!

Pictures got out of order but we are back to miniature golf ( I am so behind at posting I don't feel like taking the time to rearrange the order)



This was one of the most beautiful miniature golf courses I have every played on

They had special kid go carts which Cara could drive

She loved it!



That afternoon during "rest time" we decorated Cyndi's hotel room to celebrate Grandma Abbott's birthday a couple days early since we were all together that day!

We ordered a cake from the local bakery

Balloons and streamers everywhere

Cara cuddling with Mommy

Surprise!  After surprising Grandma we went down to the dock to rent a pontoon for the afternoon



We went over the the beach on the other side of Silver Lake

Cara helped Grandpa drive the boat

Boating fun

Beautiful lake

After returning our boat we got a couple of pizzas and headed over to the Lake Michigan beach to enjoy the sunset

Picnic dinner on the beach





Family pic with the sun setting behind us











The light house with the sun setting down on the lake

And finally back to the hotel room for the official birthday celebration, thank goodness we did not set off the fire alarms/sprinkler system

No comments: