Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of Pre K

Cara has been ready for school to start back up all summer. She kept asking when she could go back to school and we can't believe it is already that time again. I am sure her enthusiasm for going back to school will diminish over the years!

For the first few weeks of school they will have a color theme. This week's color is green. Luckily for us we did have some green stuff to wear in a closet dominated by pink.

This year she gets to eat lunch at school! So here is her cute lunch box that matches her backpack.
Playing on the playground at school. I got there a few minutes early and the kids were outside playing and it was so neat to watch Cara playing when she didn't know I was there. She finally spotted me and the smile on her face while she yelled "mommy" melted my heart!

No comments: