Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New shirt and book

I saw this t-shirt when I was shopping last week and "had" to get it! No matter which Grandpa is with her at the moment, he is definitely the hero. Whether fixing her toys, playing with her, or spoiling her like crazy, this shirt says it all! So I thought I would get her dressed this morning before I headed to bed (I worked last night) and knew she should wear this shirt since Grandpa F is with her today.


She wouldn't cooperate the best this morning to get a picture of her wearing it!!

Last night Daddy gave her a new book, a Castle book. We were originally going to wait and give it to her for Christmas but we decided she would be getting so much else she might as well enjoy the book now.


Here she is studying the back of the cover

And voila... it pops open to reveal a 3-D castle

A view from the front! It also came with paper doll cut-outs of the princesses and princes and Cara has been excited to play with it since it was opened. This morning she told me that her and Daddy went to the bookstore and she got a new book and couldn't wait to show it to me!

1 comment:

G and G A said...

Love the shirt! So perfect. We are so lucky to be Cara's grandparents as I know you folks feel that way too. How Cara has four grandparents that treasure each and every moment we spend with her.
See you soon!
Love,
Grandma & Grandpa A