Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cara's latest adventures

I have written before about Cara's escapades while I am showering and this is another for the memory books. Despite my best efforts to keep things out of her reach, she always manages to find something. Last week it was bright red nail polish which has left a lovely stain on the carpet. This week I had left my little purse on the bathroom counter which I had used for the wedding over the weekend. It contained lipstick, but not any old washable lipstick, it was the last 8 hour super strong non washable stuff. So below are some pictures showing off her good makeup application :) Thank goodness Grandma F came to the rescue with some special makeup remover because it would NOT come off without it.





Cara is the age where she wants to make her own fashion choices. So yesterday morning when Grandpa F was babysitting and getting her dressed she found her princess panties which we bought in the hopes of starting potty training. She is constantly asking to wear them but yet refuses to use the potty. So Grandpa let her put her panties on over her diaper and then she refused to put anything on over them. I tried to put pants on her yesterday but she said "no, don't cover my panties"!! So here is her cute little tooshie in panties -and a diaper :)!!

1 comment:

G and G A said...

Cute pictures! Pretty soon she will be hosting a Mary Kay party.
Hugs to all,
Grandma & Grandpa A