Monday, December 31, 2007

New Years Eve

We are dancing for joy on this New Years Eve! In a few hours we will say goodbye to 2007 although it has been a wonderful year for us! I was supposed to work tonight but someone wanted to work it more than me and offered to work for me, how lucky is that! So I will ring in the new year with two of my most favorite people in the world. We will also be celebrating the new year with other family at a party at my brother's house. I am sure I will have pictures tomorrow of crazy Cara and Oscar partying away! I know neither of them will make it to midnight though!

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Cynthia Rae said...

You guys are sooooo 2007! Let me be the first to wish you guys a Happy New year (since I am living in the future, it is already past midnight)! 2008 is looking really great, I think you are gonna like it here!

See you in 2008 soon!
Happy new year!
Buon anno!
Con affetto,
Danilo and Cyn

G and G A said...

Happy New Year to all of you. By the looks of the photo of Cara I am not too sure that she won't make it until midnight. See you soon.
Grandma & Grandpa A