Thursday, February 08, 2007

Getting Older by Emily




Cara loved the wrapping paper on my present



The past few years I have really hated the thought of getting older, one year less on my biological clock, and another birthday without reaching my goal of being a mother. Well, things felt different this year, I was celebrating my birthday with my family, especially with my daughter. Of course she had no concept of it being my birthday, but it still felt good celebrating with her. Scott got me a beautiful frame from Pottery Barn for Cara's pictures(one month through 12 months) that is personalized and Cara got me a new silver necklace for my circle of life pendant since she broke my other one.
Thank you for the cards, emails and phone calls for my birthday! It is nice to be remembered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Emily!! Looks like your day was extra special...I'm so happy for you.
Love
Kitty

Cynthia Rae said...

Buon compleanno! Sorry we didn't get to talk to you on your birthday, but did you our message? So sorry about the singing! hehehehe! Looks like you had a great day!
Love,
Cyndi and Danilo
ps. LOVE Cara's outfit! Looks great with her blue eyes!