Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Day in The Life

I'm 19 weeks old
On my tummy, but I still won't roll over!
As my bib says, I am the princess of this house
A favorite time of day, playing in my exercauser
Look Ma, each hand has a pacifier

Grandma A was needing a Cara fix today, so we busted out the camera and took pictures all day long. These are the best ones! Sorry it took all day to get them up on our blog. We will try to post lots of pictures since it will still be a couple of weeks until we see you again! Hope you are feeling better!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Grandma got her Cara fix and so did I! I can not believe how big Miss Cara is getting! I am really missing that sweet baby! July can't get here fast enough!

Aunt Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for my Cara fix! She always puts a smile on my face when I see her. Just maybe Cara is planning on rolling over for your Xmas present. Who knows???