Friday, November 03, 2006

Aunt Cyndi Goes Home

With Aunt Cyndi at the airport
In the Italian outfit from Aunt Cyndi and Uncle Dan

Cyndi's last meal in America was at Applebee's on the way to the airport Thursday. It was nice that Cyndi had an 8 pm flight, gave us time for a quick visit and dinner on the way to the airport. The month that Cyndi was here just flew by, it definitely did not seem long enough. I am sure she is enjoying snuggling with her husband and her cats right about now after a long night of flying. We really enjoyed her visit and Cara was thrilled to have the extra company. Hopefully everything will work out for Cyndi and Dan to come back to the states in July for a vacation and family wedding.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a happy family, too bad we all know that we were feeling pretty low. The time did fly by too fast. Glad Cara & Aunt Cyndi had special times together. Cannot wait until the next visit

Cynthia Rae said...

Well.... I WISH I had had a long night flight, but my flight from Indy to Chicago was an hour and a half late. When I arrived at my gate at 930pm, they had already given my seat away for my 10pm flight to Germany. Of course it was last flight out of Dodge, I mean Chicago. I was sooooooo MAD!

The good news is that they put me up for the night at the Hilton. I had a great nights sleep, time to shop around the airport the next day and left America at 4pm, arriving home in Italy at 10am Saturday. What a loooong trip!

It was great seeing you all and meeting my little Cara! I am missing her already.

Looking forward to seeing you all again in July (fingers crossed).

Aunt Cyndi