Monday, September 11, 2006

6 WEEKS!



Wow, I can hardly believe my baby girl is 6 weeks old already!! Here are a few pictures I have taken the past couple of days. We tried "tummy time" for the first time today with her boppy pillow. She is definitely practicing lifting her head up.

Her and daddy enjoyed some play time together last evening; here they are reading a book!

She smiles and tries to coo, it is so cute. She is sleeping fairly well, wakes to eat every few hours but generally goes right back to sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy six weeks to our percious Cara. It is hard to believe that six weeks ago we met Cara for the first time. I don't think that I or her grandfather have stopped smiling yet. She is a joy to be with and already has given us many laughs when we share time with her & her parents.

Anonymous said...

The above post isn't from anonymous but from Grandma & Grandpa, I hit a wrong key and the message was sent before I was ready.

Cynthia Rae said...

I am just happy to see that Scott has learned how to read after all these years...

OR
is Cara reading to Scott?

Cyn

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable baby. She looks so very alert and attentive. I was so happy to have spent a little time with Cara AND her parents. It's wonderful to see you both so thrilled with Cara. Chris and I had such a lovely time with all of you.